Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's Curtains for You

After a lovely trip to Ikea (as usual spending more money than we'd like) we finally got some window dressings for the front. Having the neighbors peak in while we were snuggling on the couch or watching too many hours of a Chopped marathon was getting a little old. We also didn't really want to know when their dogs were pooping on our lawn.
After about 3 hours of labor I'd say we're about 80% done, so we're stopping for the night. I promised a post though... so here are some lovely shots of curtain panels that look like they're finished.











Looks pretty cool all back-lit. I hope that it looks neat in the daylight too! I'm sure you'll see photos of that when I post the finished product :-).  Meanwhile we've got an oversized pile of Alan Wrenches...


Being as it's almost 11.30,  I'm going to go do this...




Yes, I know, I've been posting way too many pictures of the cats lately. If they stopped sleeping in such cute places I would not take pictures. This is their fault. I'll try to slow it up a bit.

2 comments:

  1. These are cool! I like the pattern, and they seem easy to slide around yet impossible for cats to slide around. When's the new kitten arriving? Also, love the red poang. Check plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday, Friday, the cat arrives Friday!

    ReplyDelete