Monday, June 13, 2011

About our [Future] House

The house is a split-level, but not the kind where you walk in and have to decide to go up or down right away. The foyer has sweet slate floors and this cool smoky gray light (I haven't decided if it's staying or not).


You can either go up the stairs to the left and into the living room.


Or you can walk through into the den (view of den from kitchen)



From the den you can go to the scary-looking office...


Or the even scarier-looking half-bath


Please note the (A) Lime Green Walls (B) Gold etched mirror tiles (C) African dancers with giraffe/deer. This bathroom is going to be my weekday project during the summer, mostly because it's really scary and something must be done.

The second level... coming soon! Especially because it looks like I'm going to have another week on my hands to entertain myself before I'm a real homeowner.

3 comments:

  1. Floor plans! How'd you do that? Can't wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MS Paint, of course. Nothing fancy for this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the mirror's kinda fancy!

    ReplyDelete