Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tasty Teasers

No worries, there is another project in the works, I'm just afraid to post the pictures now because it looks scary. I'll give some teaser clues at the end of the post (and probably worry my mother).

Here's what I've been doing in the mean time.

Cooking calzones. Homemade dough, ham, spinach, mushroom, pizza sauce, and green pepper.




Making Lemon Strawberry Cake. Kinda mixed a few recipes to get this one. I would say that some questionable chemistry was used to make the cake... but luckily it turned out. It had strawberry chunks in the cake itself and layers of pudding icing and sliced strawberries inbetween. Pretty tasty... Jeremy took it to a work party and I ate what was was left :-).





I spent all of today painting the dining room. I primed the whole thing and painted the ceiling.




Then Jeremy joined me for an hour to paint.


I painted this lovely cat. I gave it whiskers later but forgot to take a picture.


In honor of our upcoming anniversary.
 

We put a bird on it!


Jeremy made an island paradise including fish, a shark, clouds, and a lovely palm tree.


The other pictures look like Jonas painted them.

Heehee. I'll just have to keep you in suspense about what it is going to look like on a whole. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Nice Portlandia reference. Also, OMGGGG THAT CALZONE LOOKS MOUTH WATERING.

    As you can tell, I haven't been to the Beech House blog in a while and have catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete