Sunday, November 13, 2011

Where'd the weekend go?

While Jeremy and Tanner played SKYRIM, I had a very productive weekend.
I primed the bathroom on Wednesday.

I primed trim Saturday morning. I also mowed the lawn and cut down the lilies and hostas for the winter.









Then I went shopping for craft supplies and crossed some "crafting plans" off of my pinterest list.


I did some other craft projects, but they're multi-day...so hopefully you'll be seeing them sometime in the next month.

My Sunday morning was productive with Church, cleaning, nothing exciting. Then I spent the afternoon fretting over the location of my kitty cat. She spent the day inside the walls because she figured out she fits in the hole in the floor of the linen closet. She was very quiet, so I was worried that she was okay. I was supposed to be painting the bathroom, but I didn't want to scare her with noisemaking. She's super skiddish. She came about about 5PM so I set to work painting.





Now I'm watching The Next Iron Chef and playing with the wild things.




Her eye problem has gotten much worse (see above).

No comments:

Post a Comment