Sunday, January 1, 2012

Loose Ends

Well, I have to go back to school tomorrow. Most of the rest of the world is off tomorrow--but I guess it's only fair considering my 17 day break. :-p I have some loose ends to tie up in the world of blogging before I get back to business as usual.


For Christmas Jeremy and I got his Mom heirloom seeds. We got them from a while bunch of sellers on etsy, so they came in various packages. I wanted to unify them so I made tiny seed packets for each.







Next we have some house work. I finally put the second coat of polyurethane on the thresholds for the bathroom. Check 'em out!

Here's the sorta before: You can see the linen closet/bathroom tile split at the very bottom of the picture.


Here's the after! I just guessed the stain at Home Depot. I bought one, didn't test it/compare it to the wood upstairs until I was screwing the cut thresholds into place. Pretty lucky/lazy.




Tea Rainbow.



Okay, Jonas is bored. No more updates from me :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment