Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hallway Finished!

Hallway painting is finished! The walls are supposed to be light gray, but they still look white. At least they're not patchy...

I'm glad that Jeremy helped. The cats tried. We only ended up with one painted kitty. Jonas likes to help with crafts.



It took about 4 hours total, but it was spread over the day. We did the real painting in the afternoon and I finished up the trim this evening. Katie was a much better model in that she settled for being the model.





Remember when it looked like this?




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that grey/white looks so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so clean now!

    Not that your house looked dirty.

    I'll stop while I'm ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, our hallway isn't done. Want to trade?

    ReplyDelete