Saturday, March 3, 2012

Little Project Updates

I've been a complete slacker on the house. My Mom pointed out to me in that I only posted once in the entire month of February. That being said, I'm going to try and pick it up in March. My parents are *hopefully* coming to stay in May, so I want the house to be in good shape. I started with yardwork today (see other post). I also hung up a picture today (with wall anchors and everything!) 





I've been doing a lot of watercolor lately. Some have been recycle-worthy, some are half done, one is up on the wall. 

Here's some feathers I'm working on.



Here's a tree (for those of you who are outdoor challenged and could not tell it is a tree.)



Last project to share for now. This was a Christmas present for the lovely *Caitlin and Rik* They've got a lot to save for with an upcoming wedding and lotsa intercontinental travel :-). Plus the only thing I heard Rik say that he wanted was a teacup pig. So I got some ceramic piggies...


...chalkboard paint


 and make those pigs adorable!


Fortunately there were three piggies in the pack, so one is permanently homed at the Beech House :-)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're back! Is that chalk board spray paint??

    ReplyDelete