Thursday, March 15, 2012

Teensy Tiny Upcycle

I have a miniscule purse compared to most women. I can carry my wallet and phone and that's about it. I'd compare it to the size of a Pepsi bottle. It works for me. I don't feel compelled to carry around a ridiculous number of items that I don't need. However, I do need the occasional Excedrin or ibuprofen and they're tough to swallow if they've been roaming around in the bottom of your purse for several months.... So, I was overjoyed when I realized that these tiny mint tins our school gave out last year would serve as perfect purse-sized boxes. However the Parisian themed QACHS prom mint tin isn't exactly the pinnacle of fashion.



Then, I saw this project on Pinterest a couple weeks ago. "Embossed" tins? Yes please.

 

I follow the instructions and this is how it turned out!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment