Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Living Room Walls

It may seem like we haven't done anything since this weekend. Unfortunately it looks like that to me too, but I've been working. I've spent the last few days painting trim, wainscoting, and more trim and wainscoting.

We got the walls primed on Sunday.


I washed and primed the trim on Monday. We painted the walls and ceiling on Monday night.




I scrubbed the wainscoting for an absurd amount of time Tuesday morning. I painted 1/4 of the trim Tuesday during the day. That night Jeremy painted wainscoting while I painted, get this, more trim.





 Also, Jonas the Cat visited the house for the first time.

Wednesday--worked on more trim and the archway. Pictures of that coming later. Why does it feel like nothing is getting done?! All that gosh darn trim I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Jonas loves the wood floors :). You guys are doing a great job - it is a big room & all that woodwork takes time! Did you make any decisions on wall at the fireplace? Great wall color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to keep the trim around the fireplace white, but we've decided to make the mantle itself high gloss black :-)

    ReplyDelete