Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Move Day/Tuesday

Four words that describe Moving Day: heavy, humid, hot, hexhausting. Jeremy's Mom and Dad, Jeremy, Megan, and I worked all day getting stuff over here. It took two truckloads, three vanloads, and 3 carloads. I didn't get any pictures of the move itself because I didn't want to be accused of not doing the hard work :-). I didn't do as much hard work as everyone else, admittedly, because I had to wait for the comcast guy to come. I did get the kitchen put away while I was waiting. A huge THANK YOU has to go to everyone who helped.

Here's the post-move damage.



 

 At 10 we went out to the grocery store to get dinner. We've been going to Food Lion, but we went to REDNER'S last night. The selection was awe-inspiring (comparatively). We walked around like we've never been in a grocery store. They had more than one brand of mozzarella sticks. I think we've only bought them from the store once, still amazing though.




Can you tell I was tired? That last picture got a little blurry.

Tuesday
We got nothing done today because the cat had to go to the vet. We did some unpacking. The room still looks rough, like we pulled everything out of boxes and put it on the floor.





I'll work on some more, more interesting posts later. Right now I'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. Do the dinosaurs and ducks get along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dinosaurs were busy eating tiny aliens, so the ducks were pretty safe.

    ReplyDelete