Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lots of Projects

Lots of productive days at our house. We've been so busy this weekend I haven't had a chance to post about the wonderful things going on!

Saturday I powerwashed the front of the house before I had to return the powerwasher to my Colorado-bound parents. Here are some nice before/after shots.

Before


During

After






It may not look THAT much better, but I took off a lot of algae!

We also spent some time working on the living room. Most of the major stuff is finished in there. When the dropcloths finally come up we'll have some pictures of that.

Here's some nice shots of the clean kitchen, which I can take no responsibility for. Jeremy's Mom, all the way.




But this is what I spent my day doing... Erasing the green bit by bit.





The mirrors actually came down pretty much as soon as we walked in the house as homeowners... but I  had to use some old pictures for the "before" just in case this didn't stick out in your memory.






Erm. The primer looked a bit patchy in the little hall outside of the bathroom. I call it a vestibule. No matter, the priming issues hopefully won't show up under the paint.


 Freshly spackled walls.









Thank goodness! Hopefully this bathroom will be ready for painting soon. We've got to get that light/medicine cabinet out before we push forward.

Oh yeah, here's a picture of Katie the Visitor Cat. She's my sister's, but she's visiting for a little while! She refused to sit still so I could get a good shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment