Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Random Projects and Photos

Pictures of bugs I took while volunteering at Pecometh last week. You're welcome, Caitlin. :-)




Sticky Frog Jeremy found:



Reversible Bag I made:

I ended up drawing the pattern out by hand due to our lack of printer. Turned out pretty well, though.








Refurbished Shoes:

These were looking pretty terrible. The soles were all worn out and ripped out. Also, they had lots of cat hair on them.


I cut out new soles out of some durable fabric I had. I then took tacky glue and stuck them in good and tight.




Spectacular "Mr. Stripey" from Jeremy's Mom. Remember the seeds we got her for Christmas? So tasty :-)



1 comment:

  1. And that comment was to this post, not the windows... whoops, new to leaving comments :) -cg

    ReplyDelete