Monday, August 8, 2011

Beautifying the Yard

I went to Lowe's this morning for various reasons. I was hoping to score some patio cushions on sale. I did find some on sale--even one marked "Loveseat." Unfortunately, when I got home the cushion I picked up was laughably small. Back to Lowes.

One of my other exciting purchases though was an assortment of plants that were 1/2 off on clearance.

I planted some carnations out front.



A butterfly flower near the mailbox


 and a placed a variety planter for the back deck.




I also wrestled the stump from that boxwood I dug out a week or two ago. While I was over there I finally picked up that old indoor outdoor carpet and threw it in the trash.




Also, did I mention that we were going to have some fresh vegetables soon from our garden?






No comments:

Post a Comment