Thursday, August 25, 2011

Natural Disasters

We weathered the earthquake just fine. It was sudden, but over quick. Now we're busy worrying (me) and preparing for the impending hurricane. I have a plan in place and we're stocked up on water and food. Jeremy and I spent time tonight filling gallon bags half-full of water so that we'd have blocks of ice for our freezer when we lose power.

Transport method to the downstairs freezer.



Also, in our food run we picked up coffee filters and coffee. I'm a major tea drinker but Jeremy is commuting to work now, so coffee might be nice for him when winter hits. Good news for our overnight visitors. The Gibb household: NOW WITH COFFEE! Some of our readers might recognize a cleaner old friend...


1 comment:

  1. A www! I hope Sweetie treats you well. But I don't like how you say 'when' you lose power...

    ReplyDelete